Many parents say that they struggle to cope with their child’s anger and angry behavior. Some say that their child has “meltdowns” over small things when they are stressed, and these children may slam doors, trash their rooms or hit out at others. Some children struggle when their parents try to put in limits and boundaries, telling the child “no” is often a trigger point for temper outbursts.
This 3-hour workshop will focus on:
- a better understanding of the dynamics of anger
- Strategies for keeping yourself calm
- How to help your child regulate their feelings in a more constructive manner
- Maximum participants: 12
- Minimum participants: 6 (we reserve the right to cancel the group should minimum numbers not be met)
- Cost: £50 per participant, payment required to secure booking (Visa and Mastercard can be taken over the phone, or post a cheque after requesting a place over the phone)